The East Valley School District technology plan is fully approved by OSPI
through June 30, 2007. Approval of the plan means that it has met the standards
and criteria outlined in the following checklist:
- The plan establishes clear goals and a realistic strategy for using telecommunications
and information technology to improve education.
- The plan has a professional development strategy to ensure that staff
know how to use the new technologies to improve education.
- The plan includes an assessment of the telecommunication services, hardware,
software, and other services that will be needed to improve education.
- The plan provides for a sufficient budget to acquire and maintain the
hardware, software, professional development, and other services that will
be needed to implement the strategy for improved education.
- The plan includes an evaluation process that enables the school to monitor
progress toward the specified goals and make mid-course corrections in response
to new developments and opportunities as they arise.
EVSD Technology Plan; 2004 -2007 (PDF)
*Adobe Acrobat Reader is required
to view PDF documents.